Bath to Bournemouth 100 miles. Do it your way - walk, jog or run!
Back for it's 5th year, this flagship event let's you raise money for the charity of your choice.
One of the UK's great endurance events crossing the beautiful counties of Somerset, Wiltshire and Dorset. Most of the 3,000+ entrants will walk it, many will jog parts and an elite few will run the entire length. Everyone has their own special reason to take part and whatever your's is, it will be a unique test of yoru stamina, determination and endurance.
This ultra challenge is very tough but achievable. The journey will be unforgettable, laying down memories you'll savour for years to come. You never know, it might be the most rewarding this you've ever done.
- Walk it at a pace that suits you (24+ hours)
- Run or jog as a fully supported ultra-marathon
- Varied and fully signposted 100 mile route
- 60% off-road through some of the South's best scenery and including the newly opened Two Tunnels trail out of Bath
- Join as an individual or participate as a team
- Shorter routes available
- New "relay team" option for teams of 4 or more
- Fully stocked, free feed stations with hot meals enroute
- Pace walkers, massage, medics, physios available at key points along the route
- Trophies for fastest, daftest and many other categories
- Raise money for one of over 300 participating charities - it's your choice
Student and 65+ discounts available; 50% off registration fees